Our Canvas Page provides an interactive handbook, resource portal, and curated library for the Harvard Engaged Scholarship community.
Use this link to become a registered user of the Harvard Engaged Scholarship Community Canvas Page.
- Resources to get started- handbooks, toolkits, guides, and curricula
- Selected literature by division and discipline
- Detailed outline of approaches to Engaged Scholarship courses, with examples of each approach
- Course syllabi and materials from Engaged Scholarship courses at Harvard as well as from other institutions, across disciplines
- Examples of how to integrate community engagement and academics (e.g. assignments, activities)
The Canvas page is accessible only to members of the Harvard Community.