We are happy to announce that new computer labs and printers have been added to the basement, first, and third floor of the Phillips Brooks House. Wireless printing from personal computers has been enabled for all students and staff (with HUID) through PaperCut. Please follow the directions below in order to install the software on personal computers.
To setup the printer:
Go to - http://huit.harvard.edu/pages/all-about-printing
- Under “PaperCut Printing from My Computer” click the appropriate OS for instructions
- Mac and Windows users must download the PaperCut client from http://downloads.fas.harvard.edu
- Mac users must also use download the PaperCut Printer Selector to map the printers.
- Mac users may need to troubleshoot the following issues:
- Make sure your security settings allow the PaperCut Printer Selector to download
- Check that you have downloaded the latest version of adobe
- If the printer window pops up but nothing is printing, hit the refresh button next to the progress bar and this should prompt a window to pop up and verify your account information.
All PBH staff will have a pop-up menu with the option of printing from their personal account or the PBH account.
PBHA student officers will have the option of printing directly from PBHA or their personal account.
Other PBHA members and PSN group leadership may have access to a group login to enable printing to PBHA or PSN group accounts, which will be sent out separately.
If you are having difficulty please contact the department administrator, Heidi Wickersham, email@example.com.