Student Funding


Harvard offers several resources for student groups recognized by the Office of Student life and are in good standing with all requirements. There are also resources for individuals looking for fellowships to support their service, while they are attending Harvard or post-graduation. These opportunities can be accessed via the Office of Career Services.

If you need assistance and you are a member of a PBHA program, please contact Louise Wills. If you are a member of a PSN program, please contact Varsha Ghosh, Manager, Harvard Public Service Network. If you are not a part of either PBHA or PSN, please email with the subject "Student Funding + [your question/comment]", so it can be forwarded to the current Department Administrator or the Administrative Assistant to the Assistant Dean at the Phillips Brooks House.

Many student groups also apply for funding from foundations or corporations outside of Harvard. The library at the University Development Office (124 Mt. Auburn St.) provides resources to assist with fundraising. Please consult with the Student Organization Handbook before applying to any external foundations.