For the past 27 years, Phillips Brooks House has collected gifts and donations during the holiday season for several community-based programs in Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston. This holiday season, the House is running a virtual toy and joy drive to serve a variety of community needs during the winter months.
More than 40 Harvard-based departments and programs have generously supported Harvard’s holiday giving efforts. Major collaborators and supporters of this program include Harvard Medical School, Memorial Church, Harvard Libraries, Office for the Arts at Harvard, and the Harvard University Retirees Association.
Our community partners have a wide range of needs including books, sports equipment, games, toys, and art supplies. For anyone who would like to support this effort, please visit any of our community partner donation wishlists that are linked below!
Participating Organizations - Click on a Wishlist Below to Donate!
- Boston Public Schools (drive is complete for this season)
- Cambridge Community Center
- Center for Families
- East End House (drive is complete for this season)
- Franklin Field (Boston Housing Authority)
- Fresh Pond Apartments (drive is complete for this season)
- Jackson Mann Community Center
- Metro Boston Alive (Boston Housing Authority)
- PBHA's Afterschool Programs (cash donations go toward youth gift purchases - please pick "PBH Toy and Joy Drive" from the designation options)
- Tobin Community Center
- YWCA Cambridge
(Please note that all purchases will be shipped directly to our partner sites.)
For more information about Harvard’s holiday giving efforts, please contact Travis Lovett at firstname.lastname@example.org.